Monday, August 11, 2008

Dark Temptation… Is it the Axe effect?





It will turn out to be one of the biggest successes out of the Axe Empire. I seriously believe the ad agency deserve a special award for this one ad. And … why not? I am gonna get the deo spray without even testing it. Does it really matter after what was shown in the commercial? I would call it sheer magic to be able to trigger off people’s head …mind you people are blessed with a brain! And even then the few odd second of this commercial has managed to get over my brain. I wouldn’t mind shelling out a hundred or two to get my ass bitten by a hot chick. I know that’s too much of imagination…but that’s the magic which I am talking about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did you ever buy or intend to buy Lux because Aiswarya's breasts looked creamier because of it? The fact that Axe has been using such stints since the beginning has left little scope for imagination. Axe markets its products for men and directs it at the opposite sex. Its nothing Yummy anymore.